Wednesday 25 June 2014

Update

Hey guys,

Just a little update - basically, I'm still trying to figure out where everything's gonna go - I don't like the messiness of original content mixed with analysis, and I'm still in between moving out of my family home and getting a job and all that jazz.

SO.

I'm making another blog - I'll leave everything here that's currently here, but from now on, analysis of existing poets will be posted HERE.

I don't know if there are even regular readers here, but just in case there are, then feel free to scoot on over there for a gander. The next poet/poem I'll be looking at will be William Butler Yeats, probably 'The Song of the Happy Shepard'; though no-doubt I'll end up talking about 'He Who Wishes for the Cloths of Heaven' as well, as that's my FAVOURITE poem of all time.

So... yeah. Thanks for reading, and visiting my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment